2.22.2012

The Secret to Being Beautiful

I believe that every girl wants to be beautiful. I also believe that every girl has tried to achieve beauty on her own by wearing the latest fashion and trying to always look her best and impress whoever she walks by. I am guilty as charged. I use to try so hard to please other with how I looked by wearing name brand and trying to mold myself to fit their image. I changed myself so much that I had no idea who I really was.



That is not what beauty is. That was obsession with pleasing other people and wanting their definition of beauty. Did you know that God is the only one that can truly make your beautiful? He is the One that holds real beauty and you can have that beauty too. Here’s how.



Become a child of God.



John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.”



We are born ugly. We are born into sin and sin is ugly. When God saw us, He saw how ugly we were, but He still loved us. Because of God’s great love for us, He sent His perfect, sinless Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for you. While Jesus was hanging on the cross, He was thinking of you, not just everyone in general, you specifically. He did this so that we could live in heaven with Him for all of eternity instead of going to Hell and be completely separated from Him forever.



When we accept Jesus Christ as our Savior, we are made beautiful. Our sins are washed away and we become as white as snow. Now, when God looks down at us, He sees us as beautiful and sinless.



Real beauty is God’s love. If you want to be truly beautiful, accept Jesus as your Savior and show God’s love to everyone you come in contact with and share the Gospel with them. If you have not accepted Jesus as your Savior, I encourage you to email any one of the staff members here and we will be more than happy to tell you all about our Savior.


~Haylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails